One Phat Grrl

onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I don't even want to talk about the freakin' movie. I want to talk about something else.

I'm at work right now...and I'm not working. That's because I am finished with what I needed to get done. I am in a space where I can stop for a while and "play" if you will. An since a day cannot go by that I don't have some sort of bitch or the like, I must--bitch. There are four people in this office...yesterday, I was struggling to get payroll done, stuffing envelopes, stamping, printing out ect,., and two of the four were sitting at their respective pc's trolling the internet=talking to people they know or strangers. Now, normally I probably wouldn't have cared, but for some reason my panties are back on my head and it pissed me off to no end. So now I'm in funk mode again....imagine..lol